LifeScience Alley 2012 Conference
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Today's Science, Tomorrow's Healthcare
Now in its 11th year, the LifeScience Alley Conference format and design have been reinvented to leverage successful past elements and to address new business challenges. This year's Conference offers unparalleled insight into the new key drivers shaping the health industry. By interacting with thought leaders, entrepreneurs and fellow professionals, attendees will gain a unique understanding of how to translate these insights into business success. Minnesota's full life science ecosystem will be on display, offering the potential for valuable resource identification and business connections.
Join over 1,500 life science leaders from more than 600 companies, 30 states and 12 countries. Attendees include executive and management-level leadership, product developers, inventors, purchasers, clinical, regulatory, and reimbursement professionals, policy leaders, and finance and investing professionals from the following sectors:
• Medical Device
• Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical
• Industry Support/Consulting Services
• Healthcare Providers & Insurers
• Government/Economic Development
• Health IT
• International Delegations
Want to gain unprecedented visibility for your organization? Sponsor the 2012 Conference and receive these benefits:
• Exposure online, in print, and through LifeScience Alley's social media channels
• Brand awareness in front of an international audience
• Engage with attendees before, during and after the event
Contact Christine Hanson at 952-746-3831 or email@example.com for more information.
The following topics will be addressed:
Minneapolis Convention Center Directions